If so, your work will be seen by a broad range of creative people, your bio will feature links to your website and social media, driving traffic and interest to your own work, and the best thing is, it’s free!
We are open to all sorts of projects and photo-essays on any theme, but are particularly drawn to work that is visually striking, has a great idea or story behind it or is particularly unusual or unique. We want to give our visitors something they haven’t seen before.
Feel free to pitch us an idea before submitting – call, email or reach out via Instagram using the links below in the footer.
For your project(s) to be featured, we need the following:
- Artist Statement/Bio. Max 250 words
- Awards or Exhibitions
- List of online references you want included – Instagram, Website, LinkedIn etc.
- An image for your photographer page (400px x 400px jpeg)
- 10-20 pics – Jpeg files to be 1920px across longest edge for landscape format, 1500px across longest side for portrait format at 72dpi
- All files to be captioned
- Up to 500 words outlining the project, inspirations and any background information (we reserve the right to edit text)